Re: Abusing the system in HW

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:01:39 +0100

>One of my friends was woried that the HW system was to open for
>abuse. He felt that it was "to easy to make a superman" and abuse the
>game. I countered this by showing that it was not only possible to
>make Superman, but that he was a perfectly workable charecter and
>controllable in the HW system.

OK, but it really needs some explanation on how the character would be run. Is the "faster than a speeding bullet" ability run as a generic movement ability ? (which means that it's misnamed until he gets a lot more Hero points to improve it). Or is he able to run faster than a speeding ability *if* he overcomes a resistance ? (which means that it doesn't work a lot of the time). Or something else ?

It seems to me that the reason it isn't abusive is because it isn't Superman - just someone with weak versions of the same abilities.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.