Re: Abusing the system in HW

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:30:51 +0100

> > From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
>>>If you really could do Superman as a starting character, as well as
>>the usual "heroes-to-be" then Hero Wars would be unbalanced.
>
>Pedantry alert: no it wouldn't. Starting ability values are not inherent
>parts of the rule system.

The *specific* numbers aren't mandated. However, if everybody is getting big target numbers Superman is not going to stand out. Anyway, last I heard, Superman was vulnerable to magic - so he wouldn't stand much chance against the sort of opposition a Hero band of that power level would be facing :-)

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.