RE: Character examples

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:25:53 -0400

You can see the PCs in the combination FTF and E-mail campaign I help run at : http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/charact.html
<http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/charact.html> The HW characters are
just below the list of RQ3 PCs. They've all had between 10-20 HP's added by now. You can also see some of the more powerful NPCs (as well as all the PCs) on this page :
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/marches/amberi.html
<http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/marches/amberi.html>

Oliver