RE: Character examples

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:21:37 +0100

I've got a couple of sample characters up at my brand new website at

http://www.ellechino.demon.co.uk

The main thing that's there at the moment is my collection of Glorantha folktales. The sample characters are at:

http://www.ellechino.demon.co.uk/Charas/charashome.htm

Other areas of the site are a little skeletal at the moment, but I'm frantically working on content now.

Regards,

Bruce