RE: In need of a clan

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:08:47 -0400

Hey Andrew,

It's not really a hunting clan but feel free to use the Amber Clan as a start as all the positions are set up on my website. People are named, bloodlines are established, etc. Of course they're set during the late settling of Dragon Pass period but if names are all you're looking for help yourself. There's character sheets for some of the clan leaders as well.

http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/marches.html
<http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/marches.html>

Oliver