RE: Re: New Myth and Heroquest

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:38:57 +0100

On Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:07 PM, Charles Corrigan [SMTP:glorantha_at_...] wrote:
> Nice one. More, More!

Thanks. I'll work on it.

> I would suggest that you merge the last two stations - finding ones
> way out of the forest is the same as crossing back to the Inner World
> (Roderick posted comments on this about two months ago) and probably
> should use Mythology as the default ability to test, though tracking
> or some "find the way home" ability could also be appropriate.

I probably will, to be honest. I changed my mind about this several times while I was writing the thing. And I think you're right. I'll go away and ponder. :)

For coming back from the God Plane, the "default" will be the same ability you used to cross over in the first place (i.e., Mythology.

Regards,

Bruce