Clans & HQ's

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:10:16 +1000

G'day all,

Many thanks to John Hughes and the source of the Amber clan (sorry I have forgotten the URL). Of course John's clan was too good not to keep for a later encounter in the Far Place so I used them as an inspiration and combined them with the Amber clan names and personalities. Plus some very useful NPC's (the detailed PC's from the Amber clan website).

I also loved the Redalda HQ. Is there any reason this hasn't been submitted to glorantha.com ? I am sure it would make a fine addition (mind you I still haven't written up one of mine for submission so maybe we are all too busy).

Cheers, Andrew