RE: Clans & HQ's

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:32:57 +0100

On Friday, September 21, 2001 1:10 AM, rexabean_at_... [SMTP:rexabean_at_...] wrote:
> G'day all,
>
> I also loved the Redalda HQ. Is there any reason this hasn't been submitted
> glorantha.com ? I am sure it would make a fine addition (mind you I still
> haven't written up one of mine for submission so maybe we are all too busy).

Thanks, Andrew. I haven't submitted it there for a couple of reasons:

  1. I'm still revising it (just uploaded a new version to my site and posted a list of amendments to the list). I had thought it was finished, but Charles and Wulf showed me the error of my ways. I'd have got away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids...
  2. I'm sure Issaries, Inc. would rather spend their time dealing with content that's not duplicated somewhere else. What I was thinking of doing in the long run was to send some material to Issaries, Inc., some to magazines (especially ones that aren't Glorantha-specific) and keep some for my website. Sort of spread the goodness around a bit. :)

Regards,

Bruce