Windy

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:10:01 -0400

In the usually light-headed and farcical spirit of our role-playing sessions we decided on Saturday night (and no, alcohol wasn't involved) that the song "Windy" by the Association must be an Orlanthi hymn. Having found the original lyrics I've created a Heortling version (which required less changes than you might think...)

Windy

Who's looking down from way up on high
Showing us how we out to be living
Who's bending down to give foes a smitin' Everyone knows it's Windy

And Windy has stor-my eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy uses winds to fly
Above the clouds (Above the clouds)
Above the clouds (Above the clouds)

Who's blowing down on the fields and the forests Making weather for everyone here
Who's reaching out to crush all our foes Everyone knows it's Windy

And Windy has stor-my eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy uses winds to fly
Above the clouds (Above the clouds)
Above the clouds (Above the clouds)

Hopefully the muse of music will forgive me someday...

Oliver