Big Maps being reprinted for Gloranthan Classics

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:13:07 -0400

Mikko wrote:
The reprint of Griffin Mountain is really something! Thank you guys. But the original had those big nifty maps, that couldn't get printed into this version. At least not in a very usable form. Could somebody scan up the original maps, and put them up on the website so people who need them (like me) can print them for themselves? Make the resolution as high as you can, since I'd like to print it into a fairly large size.

Rick "Gloranthan Classics" Meints responds with:

We intend on producing a poster sized set of maps. It should be on sale within 6 months. The set will include all of the big maps (in high resolution) from Pavis, Big Rubble, Griffin Mountain, Borderlands, TrollPak and possibly even the original Nomad Gods and Dragon Pass. They will be sold as a set only, unless there is strong incentive to sell them separately. No official date for availability yet, and no advance orders being taken.

Because of that project, I strongly advise that they not be scanned and put on the web. That would not only kill paper sales, but would violate the copyrights on the originals.

Thanks for the compliments on the books. Volume III - the Cult Compendium, and Volume IV - Borderlands and Plunder are in the works.

Take care,
Rick
www.glorantha.co.uk