RE: Re: Sartar Rising Episode 1 (Attack of the Empire)

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:29:31 -0400

That's why the ideal situation is to have two maps, a less detailed one for the players and a more detailed one for the narrators.

Speaking of which, just out of curiousity (since someone was mentioning city maps in the Griffin Mountain reprint) were the city maps that hid some of the details included in the Griffin Island version reprinted as well as the ones from Griffin Mountain?

Oliver