Maps in the Griffin Mountain Reprint

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:23:33 -0400

All,

The Griffin Island maps for Trilus, Dykene, and Elkoi are in the player handouts. They are the masked versions. Some of the text descriptions might possibly have a brief reference to Nidik (Dykene) etc., but that isn't much to overcome. I tried to change all such RQ3 references back to the RQ2 versions, but may have missed one or two. Alas, a few typos creeped in that I didn't catch, such as heroine without the "e". Such is life.

I intend to make the player handouts available on the web as a PDF. Probably in a month or so. I'll probably do the same for Pavis & Big Rubble handouts for things like the rubble and adventurer forms.

Have fun,

Rick