(no subject)

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 21:47:33 -0000

> Where Hero Plane means the "past eras," the answer is No.
> direct routes do not exist. Exceptions exist.

Moving from hw-rules as it seems more approprate here...

I'm confused now. In an earlier response you said

> >For example, anyone that meets the Crimson Bat, the Mother of
> >Monsters or a True Dragon is on the Hero Plane.
> Actually, those are Hero Plane creatures that are on the
> mundane plane.

Some of the Hero Planes are the Outer Edges of the Center world (Altinela, Vithela, the surfaces of the planets etc.). Some of the Hero Planes are the "past eras" of Glorantha.

Are there other kinds of Hero Planes?

Is there a Hero Plane where the Dragons live? Is there a Hero Plane similar to the center world where the great deeds of today take place?

regards,
Charles