Re: Discern Roundness??

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:50:03 -0700

> I've just finished rolling up (for Rusty Hoyle's irc Prax campaign) a new
character who is a Lokarnos trader. I have inherited a cult skill of 'Discern Roundness'? Its one of *those* skills, that make you suspect an arkati trickster shaman was let loose among the page proofs.

> There's almost certainly a link to the Sun Wheel Dancers, for the Lokarnos
cult is now the source of gold and especially gold coins. It may be a skill to detect counterfeit coins, though that is covered by the 'Know Exact Weight of Gold' affinity.

> I've already desided that Lokarnos devotees aspire to 'roundness' for
cultic reasons, my trader will waddle onto the stage with 'Large & Round' as a key skill.

> Any thoughts or suggestions on this perplexing cultic skill?

Also useful for checking the roundness of wheels, a rather important Cultic ability (wouldn't want the god of trade *who rides on a wagon* to have out-of-true wheels, now would you?)

RR