Even more Humakti Honor

From: morganconrad_at_...
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 18:43:00 -0000

Another problem with the mystical "can cause miscarriages by entering the room" is how does this affect Yanafali? Who knows what Gregisms will come next Spring, but, we've always played Yanafali as slightly mellow Humakti who have been "healed" of their irrational hatred of undead and ressurection. (They can still hate undead for rational reasons!) This view of Yanafali fits their mythology. They still keep a very strong death and truth connection.

In the more urban, law-bound Lunar Empire that mystical ability to kill the weak and infirm by mere proximity would be completely unacceptable.

If "Humakti honor" is mystical, it *must* still be relevant to Yanafali, who live in a far different culture. If Humakti Honor is purely cultural, we've got a lot more leeway.