Re: Advice

From: morganconrad_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 04:54:46 -0000

Peter writes:

>But looking
>at the glorantha: intro, the Solars receive no more prominence
>than the Provincials, the Carmanians or the Pelands.

Dara Happans get 5 pages, more than any of the others. e.g. Pelendans (the other extreme) get 2.5. And the extensive "boxes", with highlighted info, are "all" (>= 85%) about Lunars and Solars, as I read them emphasis on the latter.

>The mythology of Gerra and Orogeria have been described
>in the Entekosiad. There happens to be a constraint
>known as space for the books.

Many of us don't have ready access to this, and it's rather old. (Is it even in print?) Martin asked for my honest advice, I gave it. I want "official" info on important incarnations and the actual 7 Mothers. Instead, in just 2 randomly selected pages (123,125) we get Avarnia, the Goddess of raising fat quails, and two completely nonessential  Kostaddi Gods.

>What Solar God of building military latrines has been detailed?

Maybe you should get a sense of humor...

>If you really want your advice to be taken in good faith, then
>it's generally a good idea to avoid smart-alec potshots.

before making personal attacks.