RE: Advice

From: David Boatright <david.boatright_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:04:48 +0100

Morgan, did you have the impression from the RQ2/RQ3 era information that the Solar culture was a separate entity from the Lunar religion and that the new Lunar religion had bottled up the Solars in their cities. This is certainly the impression that I had.

I know that this is not the case now. Wether or not this was actually the case in the RQ2&#92;RQ3 is not really important now as Issaries has made the point that all pre HW material is now non canon. But it really confuses the issue if those close to Issaries use pre HW material to back up arguments and of course there always bad editing to really throw the spanner in the works.

Morgan Conrad