Re: Stuff

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:17:12 +0200

Mike :

> Don't let that fool you into thinking you're impressing people
> with your reasoned discourse or making any friends here.

Hadn't the Moderator already cried 'Foul!' at this point of the debate ?

Friends or not, at least Morgan is attempting to make constructive comments, based upon his love of Glorantha. I don't agree with everything he says, certainly not, but it's the kind of constructive criticism which hardly ever makes its way into an author's lap. I'm glad to see that Martin's listening !

I'm personally hoping that there'll be ILH book 1 to satisfy those who want juicy cultural info to understand the Empire, and ILH book 2 with juicy gaming info to satisfy Morgan's and other people's desire for Gloranthan heroic gaming. But isn't that the plan ? ;-)

Julian Lord