RE: Avarnia Myth

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 00:51:06 +0100

On Saturday, October 13, 2001 5:32 PM, Peter Larsen [SMTP:plarsen_at_...] wrote:

> It's a very good word (for a very bad bird) -- sort of a
> combination of greedy and cackle (and attack and cracked).

That's why I liked it.

<snip lots of good stuff about setting up atmosphere, ideas about heroquesting and oaks>

I like these ideas! Especially the Live Oak/making deals stuff. Using animals, etc. as clues to atmosphere is something that most of us tend to forget. I know I do. It's good to be reminded of it from time to time.

> So, even grackles have a role to play, I suppose.

Soon you will worship the Great Grackle.

Regards,

Bruce