Possible Avarnia Affinities

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:09:40 +0100

On Saturday, October 13, 2001 11:18 AM, Kevin Blackburn [SMTP:kevin_at_...] wrote:

> >Do I get a beer?
>
> You deserve one - as a gift, consider the possible cults affinities
> implied by the story. "Out breed"?

If you're at Convulsion, I'll be there. Buy me a beer, and I'll tell you more stories. :) Liked your one about the quail bursting out of the undergrowth, too.

As for Avarnia's affinities, this is completely off the top of my head, but spoken with all the authority that my ignorance can bestow upon me:

Core affinities, maybe Fertility and Bless Birds (or Bird Mother or something).

Obvious subcult affinities might include:

Seduction (look at how she lures Vrimak in the Anaxial's Roster myth) Travel (the quail is a migratory bird, isn't it?) Low Fire (could be a lost secret, maybe she lost it when she was squidged by a glacier in GRoY)

Regards,

Bruce