Re: newbie alert

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:11:14 -0700

Jason

Welcome! At the risk of blowing my own horn, I believe you can learn quite a lot about Glorantha by playing the computer game King of Dragon Pass <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/>. It'll provide a high-level view of clan life, without having to worry about game rules, and it should give you lots of scenario ideas if you decide you want to run a campaign. (Plus it's fun in its own right :-)

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com