Re: Breaking hospitality and the Greeting

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:40:30 -0000

> I think Divine Wrath falls on the whole clan, and there's a
scenario for them in working out *how* (unless of course, it was really obvious and happened in front of everyone, but how much fun is that?).

Too true. Sorry my post was probably confused by knowldege of what I was planning.

If I understand it right if the you break the rules then your clan suffer divine wrath until the priests identify him to god as the culprit. If you own up, or get found out, then you get punished by enforcers until you atone for it. If you try to hide your guilt then your magic is reduced etc...

TR says fines can be one means of atonement. In the case of breaking hospitatility and I think there are some listed law codes for it, so I guess they have to seek some kind of settlement thorugh law to absolve themselves.

But yes, that tricked into breaking a geas plotline is the kind of mood that I am after ;-)

Ian Cooper