Re: Theme of the Hero Wars

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 00:33:22 -0000

AEG promised a book a month for the L5R RPG when that first launched - and they never managed to keep to it either! (although to be fair they may have managed, ot at least approached 12 in a year as at times they did rather run in to one another...)

It does seem wildely optimistic to assume SR1 will be available anywhere before Wednesday, although I certainly hope it beats my Summer Holiday so I can read it on the plane in mid-November...

The next 3 books were all reported to be in varying states of nearing completeness though, so I guess the amount we can expexct them to slip will depend on a) exactly how complete, b) the knock on effect where they all need to pass through a single person and c) Issaries Cash Flow (can they afford to send a second book to the printer before the first one is in the shops?)