Chagrinned Correction

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:32:28 -0800

At 08:42 AM 10/29/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>>Is a book a month credible? Yes, I know it's what the new publishing
>>schedule calls for, but I also know that there are three days of
>>October left and I've not heard anything about Sartar Rising 1 being
>>at the printers.
>
>It is at the printer.

Much to my embarrassment, I erred in this statement. I apologize to all who were pleased to learn this error as a fact. Our layout artist had to undergo an emergency cesarian section and the project was derailed. We will be getting a new layout person to finish.

My apologies to all.
Just one of the problems in being a tiny company.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>