Re: Aeolians and Andrini

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:40:55 -0000

I've actually been working on the Aeolian section for HW2, and although this is still subject to change, Gregging, revision, etc, I'd suggest that Peter has the right of it here. The Aeolians did do well under Andrin, but more because of his need for 'tame' storm worshippers who could control the Hendreiki rather than any particular mutual affection. After all, they have done well under Imperial occupation, but no-one would really suggest that they are pro-Lunar. It is also worth noting that the Aeolian Church is not especially into proseletysing, especially not with its new-found role as the overlords' faith - the Aeolian/Hendreiki Orlanthi split is one of the defining elements of the region's social and cultural hierarchy.

Mark