Re: Sorry...

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:25:31 -0000

Apparently you haven't been the parent of a toddler during the last few years, or else the blood-curdling call of the TeleTubbies would be instantly recognizable!

(Harmless kid's show? Hah! The _only_ bad dreams my pre-schooler has ever complained of was of those odd speaker like things coming up in his bedroom and telling him what to do! He still gets those once in a while, and he hasn't watched the show for well over a year. Frankly the whole thing did remind me of the basis for some really demented Paranoia game....).