RE: Re: Hiding Evil in plain sight

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:52:51 -0000

>>it'll show up at the next Orlanthi or Ernaldan ritual.
>>Those who decline generally don't survive, obviously.

Brad Furst:
>Why? How will it show up? What will be seen when It Shows?

I imagine it would be problems with the rituals, bad omens, etc. - all this would require correct interpretation by the godi. It wouldn't be a pointing finger from the clouds and a booming voice saying "He's joined Pocharngo!"

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.