RE: Re: Sorry...even more sorry

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:15:55 -0500

>Given the inclusive nature of the Red Goddess you could get almost
>anyone working to spread her message, and I suddenly had this mental
>image of a friendly purple magisaur dancing and singing songs of love
>and harmony to entranced Heortling children. *shudders*

Actually that sounds like a great scenario plot! It's a perfect long-term means of subverting local cultures. "Just remember kids the Red Goddess wuves you very, very much!"

Oliver

PS The second kids theme is from Bob the Builder which came from out of nowhere in Canada to being everywhere in about one year. A masterpiece of carpet bombing marketing.