Re: The Scarlet Captain & Other Cunning Plans

From: Adam Benedict Canning <dahak_at_...-online.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:01:01 -0000

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:54:42 -0000
> From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
> Subject: RE: Re: The Scarlet Captain & Other Cunning Plans

> I like Tim Ellis's take on The Clangers, though.
> Moon-worshipping Morokanth,
> anyone?

The Tomorrow People are obviously a rather strange bunch of Makastos Disciples, with a Heroband Wyter called TIM.

Odd I'd never realised Makastos was a pacifist before.

SPECTRUM's Angels are obviously a carefully tailored set of warrior demigoddesses, one for each phase of the moon. Associated with the Crater Makers presumably.

And as far as the Yamato/Starblazers references are concerned obviously the skeleton of the Drang the Diamond Storm Dragon has been reconstructed into a flying, lightning breathing ship using the Wave Motion Enchantments delivered unto the Sartari by a Dying Princess from the Blue Moon Plateau, who promised the hero band that the secrets of the Cosmic Blood will free Orlanth if they can just fight their way across the Lunar Empire in time. [Provoking the Red Emperor to destroy Glamour by having the crater makers attack them on the way]

Adam