Re: Group composition

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:09:02 -0000

Dragon Pass - refugees now living in the Storm Walk mountains

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Dobrodon's Castle in the Celestial Realm.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

The Empire is our enemy now that the Black Oaks have been obliterated.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

After obliterating (isn't that such a nice word?) the Black Oaks, the heroes, their warband and a bunch of followers left the Cyrling clan to preserve it from Colymar & Lunar retribution.

> Are you set in a given year?

1622 now...

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

Mostly hunter/killers with a healer, a sage and a yinkini priestess.

> Do you have a defined villain?

Not anymore, not yet. But they will soon learn of one.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?
> - 15W to 5W2

5w2 - 19w2 - one Odaylan is very close to the Secret.

Good idea - pity this is too detailed for the primitive survey mechanism in YAHOO.

Jeff