Re: Group composition

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:46:35 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2001-11-24-0035.

Ian Cooper asked:

> Just out of curiosity
>
> We have had surveys of this type before, but I'm interested to see if
> things have changed. If anyone wants to let us know what is happening
> in your game right now please do.
>
> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes, around the village of Tink (Ilmore Tribal lands) north of the Upland Marsh.
> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

May be towards the Tarsh Exiles around Kero Fin.
> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

Not really met the Lunar Empire....Yet :-) We are pre-invasion.
> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

At Home with their clan The White Rams.
> Are you set in a given year?

We are playing in 1574 ST.
> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies etc.)

Martial- Destor Orlanth Adventurous Initiates.
> Do you have a defined villain?

Soon will have.
> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

8W
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.
darransims_at_...
darransims_at_...

"Fiat justitria ruat coelum."
'Let Justice be done though the heavens should fall'