Group Composition

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:53:39 -0500

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Nope: Jhor, Western Reaches (Carmania)

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Nope, although the party just returned from Glamour.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

For themselves, mostly. Their experiences on the trip to Glamour have soured them on the Empire, though. I think they will be inclined to resist it once the opportunity comes up.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

At home.

> Are you set in a given year?

The game started in 1621, but has made it to Sea Season of 1622.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies etc.)

Two warriors, a magician, a spy, and a negotiator.

> Do you have a defined villain?

Two:
The chief (Fazzik) of a rival noble House. The dean of one of the Imperial Colleges of Magic, now exiled in disgrace and plotting revenge.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

15W to 2W2

~KP