Re: Group composition

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:33:44 -0000

The campaign I run is paused at present and the files are "archived" under a lot of other books, but from memory:

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes. Marshedge clan, Lismelder.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Not far as yet. I've got plot hooks set up to take them to Pavis eventually.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

What Empire?

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Home. And staying there if their parents have anything to say about it.

> Are you set in a given year?

1598

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

A mixture. The guy with the best combat skill thinks of himself as a bronze-smith, and the Vingan is better at healing than fighting.

> Do you have a defined villain?

No. Some repeating NPC goons (rather like the Pirates in Asterix), and a neighbouring clan that gets repeatedly raided, but they're not villains as such.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?
1W to 5W, or thereabouts. Everyone's got one Mastery, but in several cases it's a Duck's ability to swim.