Group composition

From: david.boatright_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:17:55 -0000

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes, but it is currently on hold due to bereavement.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Who knows. I am taking them out of Sartar any way so I don't have  to retcon anything after the SR books come out.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?
not a factor yet.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Not at home but they have an objective.

> Are you set in a given year?

Some where between 1613 and 1620.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

Two Carls and their wives.

> Do you have a defined villain?

One they know about and one they don't.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

I don't keep their characters, but I guess 8W

I intend to start up another group in Dragon Pass sometime after Christmas , about the time the first SR book comes out.