Re: Group composition

From: Dave Bell <bellplace_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:56:21 -0000

These people are scary!

Anyway...2 campaigns I run (one just converting from RQ3)...
> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

1. No. Mirin's Cross and the Eastern borders (Balazar, Stinking Forest etc.)
2. No. Pavis.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term
1. Yes, but only as defined above.
2. Yes, but only around Prax and into the wastes (depends on your definition of elsewhere I suppose).

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?
1. For.
2. Neutral but turning against.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?
1. Gathered from across the Empire.
2. Most came originally from Sartar plus a couple from Pavis County.

> Are you set in a given year?

1. 1618.
2. 1616.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
> etc.)

1. Mixture. YT ex-officer, DX missionary, Jak wierdo and Kenstrata hunter.
2. Mainly martial. Humakti, Uroxi, Babs Gor, Issaries merchant and a straying Sunny boy.
(Guess which was the ancient RQ campaign...).

> Do you have a defined villain?

1. Not yet (but working on it).
2. A couple of second team guys at the moment.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?
1. 7w or thereabouts.
2. 9w -ish (I'm being mean with the conversion figures).

Dave Bell