Re: Group composition

From: Eetu Mäkelä <humis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:12:32 +0200 (EET)

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes, we are the Stirlgon (or Red Oak as we know it) clan of the Culbrea.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

We went to the Culbrea tribal moot and continued from there to Jonstown (one of our characters has connections with a resistance cell there).

Two of our characters were also thrown far south, almost to Whitewall, via a freak bolt-hole, in an otherworldly attack on the chief's village.

At the moment, all the clan and some other support gathered from the tribe are gathered around Vengecairn Walls, the source of the attack, planning to go whoop some ass on the Hero Plane.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

Against. We weren't mighty pleased with what happened to Hofstaring at the end of the revolt or how our tribe and clan has weakened in the struggles afterwards.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Still at home, not sure about the future. The Lunars might be mighty interested in an armed gathering of a whole clan :).

> Are you set in a given year?

  1. The Bat is knocking on Whitewall's door.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies etc.)

All characters are more or less martial. We have a well travelled Vanganth flyer weaponthane, a Yavor Lightning veteran of Starbrow's rebellion, a Vanganth/Tatouth Vinga, a female Drogarsi Donandar (but still a martial type with magic from an anti-lunar herocult) and a blue-haired Kolating shamaness.

> Do you have a defined villain?

The darkness-connected force behind the attack on our village. Those thrice damned Rindebargs. Oh, and whoever was behind the "red lighting" that hit our shaman after the moot.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

Between 10W and 20W