Re: poet and priest...

From: Dr Stuart Mousir-Harrison <loosmoos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:28:00 +0000

In the light of John's words I've decided to step out of the shadows! (oo er)

I haven't gamed for years, but still try to be creative. If you care to look up http://www.mousir.btinternet.co.uk/rpg/gloranth/ I humbly offer some mapping ideas for Pralorela. There is more where this comes from, and more up to date versions of the map if anyone wants.

Look forward to finding time to engage with the list, now just need to post to Glorantha list too...
God bless,

Dr Moose

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but
you have ceased to live".
Mark Twain.

"...to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or
imagine... be
glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen".
Eph 3:20-21