Re: Poet and Priest are Beginning to BOOM!

From: bwbfc_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:29:45 EST

John Hughes wrote:
> People take so few creative risks on the lists these days. Sometimes it
> worries me.

(...)

I got the same feeling from my digestive explorations and i'm glad that someone finally told it. :-)

And now, a very short story (excuse my english & poor storytelling):

I remember it well, it all started when i paddled my raft along the River of Cradles. My raft was loaded with the plunders i'd found on those mighty Cradles. I didn't know, or didn't even care, who built them or who put all that magic stuff inside. They were remote giants living in a secret palace in the mountains.

Then one day i paddled not so far upriver and saw that big house on the shore. The door was open. I had a peek. I came in, and lurked around, wonderstruck. So that's here where the Cradles come from! But.. what about the Giants? I asked. Don't they exist?

I was given an amused look.
- "Of course they exist, what do you think we are building those Cradles for? Look at the mountains, think very hard, and you'll see them."

Come on, even Greg is in the boathouse, it's him who built it!:-)

cheers,
Jerome