RE: Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:27:09 -0000

On Friday, November 30, 2001 12:44 PM, Ian Cooper [SMTP:ian_hammond_cooper_at_...] wrote:
> Rick:
> > Get writing, get recruiting, run demo games at cons and shops.

Heartily seconded. As a quick reminder, I'm running a demo tomorrow, at Dragonmeet in London (UK).

> And if you write a scenario consider non-Gloranthan magazines. Bruce
> Ferrie has a scenario coming out in Valkyrie (ask him which issue)
> and they are said to be keen on more HW material.

Issue 24, which is apparently at the printers as I write, will have "The Wooing of Enerin and Maniski". I'll post again when I know for sure that it's in the shops.
HW came 3rd in their readers' poll of "which game do you most want to see material for", behind Call of Cthulhu and D&D. The demand *is* there...

And, yes, they do pay. :)

Regards,

Bruce