Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: nuanarpoq_at_...
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:35:27 -0000

one way of recruiting newbies to glorantha is start up pbems and online games at sites like www.rondaksportal.com and www.macrayskeep.com

i'm starting up a new game myself, having run one a few years ago that introduced a few new people to glorantha. i've recruited a few who already know glorantha, but it is slow to get those who have never been there before. they'd rather play d&d from the look of it.

so, 1) are there any places where i could post ads for the game that would get newbies attention?

2) how can we promote the gloranthan pbem club? are there any online magazines/pbem sites that we can storm with propaganda?

and of course, if any of you are looking for a fine gloranthan pbem, then let me know...