Re: Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 13:06:41 -0600

Here you go:

General macray_at_...
Tech Support webmaster_at_macrayskeep.com Advertising Information advertising_at_... Feedback/Suggestions feedback_at_...

You actually have to sign up before you're allowed to see anything, though. It's a slick-looking design, but infuriating.

Guy

On 12/1/2001 at 7:35 PM Bo Rosén wrote:

>lör 2001-12-01 klockan 16.35 skrev nuanarpoq_at_yahoo.com:
>
>> www.macrayskeep.com
>
>This place will only work with IE, as I don't use it or windows I am
>unable to use it. Anyone know of an address I can use to ask why they
>are shutting people out?
>
>Cheers,
> Bo

Guy Hoyle (ghoyle1_at_...)
"I used to think, "Mind control satellites? No way!' But now, I can't remember what we did without 'em."