Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:47:08 +0000

> From: nuanarpoq_at_...
> Subject: Re: Contributing to Glorantha

> one way of recruiting newbies to glorantha is start up pbems and
> online games at sites like www.rondaksportal.com and
> www.macrayskeep.com

> 2) how can we promote the gloranthan pbem club? are there any online
> magazines/pbem sites that we can storm with propaganda?

Ahem... if you're going to "push" the PBeM club in any way, might I suggest you pause and let someone sort out the web site first?

It hasn't been updated for a year or so. This is partly because I haven't had time, partly because no-one was interested in it, and partly because people kept offering to take it off my hands and not doing so.

At present it contains the logs of a numbe of campaigns that are over, and a link or two to a couple of Yahoo Groups that are still going.

None of the games use HeroWars: none ever have. Most of the current players are not familiar with the system (we're still trying to get one guy to upgrade to RQ3).

At present, it would be anything but an advert for HW. And without any HW games in it, I doubt if this could be changed.