Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 10:35:10 +0100

Il giorno 1-12-2001 20:47, Jane Williams, jane_at_... ha scritto:

> None of the games use HeroWars: none ever have. Most of the current players
> are not familiar with the system (we're still trying to get one guy to upgrade
> to RQ3).
>
> At present, it would be anything but an advert for HW. And without any HW
> games in it, I doubt if this could be changed.

    Well, I am running a PBeM loosely based on HW rules, but it's in Italian. I'm taking players mainly from the Italian RPG newsgroup, where interest in Glorantha is high.

    Of course, the fact that there is no Italian edition of HW, not even an unofficial one, does not help. I wonder if Issaries would allow unofficial translations of a starter kit, like many other game companies have done.

--
Regards,
Alexandre.