Re: GW 'Classic' Toons

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:46:47 -0800

> A v. rare copy of Slayer's flexidisk "Blood for the Blood God

What I'd *REALLY* like to get my hands on again, from the same company and the same era, is that cassette that the White Dwarf distributed with their trollball-ripoff troll football game, whose exact name escapes me. It contained a rousing chorus of a dozen Uz chanting "ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go" - haunted me for years it did, an made me the man I is today...

Perfect for bringing out the pure poetry that lurks in the heart of an Uz.

On a similar theme, does anyone have a copy of the lyrics to 'The Twelve Days Of Trollball'? You know

On the first day of trollball
the giant referee,
kicked a ber-serk Zorak Zorani...

I wrote the blighter years ago, but can't find a copy anywhere. And its getting to be trollball season.

John
'Blad-ger my Axe!"

nysalor_at_...                   John Hughes

"He'd never realized that, deep down inside, what he really  wanted to do was make things go splat."