Re: RE: Contributing to Glorantha - Issaries Wants You

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:37:10 +0000

>If there's a convention you will be attending, contact the organizers
>and volunteer to GM an event. Run a short seminar for newbies
>on how to get started playing in Glorantha. Contact Issaries and
>let them know what you intend to do. Start with Graham Robinson;
>he's their volunteers coordinator. He'll let you know what freebies
>or demo material is available to support your efforts.

That's graham_at_..., or the possibly easier to remember volunteer_at_...

Or use the volunteer sign up form on the utilities page of glorantha.com.

And to repeat what others have said, Issaries does want to have a presence at all cons, everywhere. But the only way they are going to do that is for some of you guys to help out. Greg can wander round conventions until he's blue in the face, but that means that he isn't writing/editing books, and he still won't get to as many as we as a community can. If we want Glorantha to survive, it is still up to us, although Issaries (and I!) will help as best we can... At the end of the day, the best advert for any game or world is enthusiastic players.

This does seem an appropriate moment to thank the many, many people who are already doing exactly this. Thanks to all.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson