RE: Followers, what have you got ?

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:47:31 -0000

On Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:29 AM, Benedict Adamson [SMTP:badamson_at_...] wrote:
> craig asks:
> > What followers are attached to your band of trusty heroes?

Well, Benedict has given the definitive answer for our regular group. I also run a non-Glorantha modern horror game using HW. In that, we have:

BRANNA KENDRIX (farmer and witch); followers: Shanks (a pony) - Tireless, Neigh Loudly Phinny (a mist spirit) - Fog the Minds of Others, Create Fog Raven (a familiar which is, um, a raven) - Sense Supernatural, Stalk

EMILY TAYLOR (lawyer and sinister occultist); followers: Ashley Hampton (music journalist) - Showbiz Connections, Large Stash of Drugs

JASON GREY (courier and hermetic mage); no followers.

Regards,

Bruce