An army (was Followers)

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:07:18 +0100

Craig:
> Egads, thats not a party it's an army.

Mike:
> Not compared to Wesley's bunch!

In my Dundealos Campign, one of the heroes (Oragon) is currently leading a band of 100 Humakti warriors. They are not followers, of course, and Oragon is hardly the most fitting leader of the band. My campaigns are generally player-driven, so I have no idea for how long he will be able to keep his position. Some hardened old warrior is probably going to challenge him for the position. If Oragon manages to keep being in charge, however, the heroes will have come off to quite a good start in the upcoming hero wars.

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?