Assasins in the West?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:28:24 +0200 (EET)

Hi everybody.

I've been working on Western Genertela again, and I started wondering about the presense or absense of assasins. We do know that there's a lot of market for assasins in the Lunar empire.   On the other hand they propably are anathema in Loskalm (which doesn't really mean there aren't any). But how about the rest of it. It would seem there would be market for people of such talents in the city-states along the Janube, for instance, and Seshnela has it's own share of intrique.

There's the network of Krarst of course, but I wonder if it has any less chaotic competition. Also are the assasins individual people that have taken up murder for money, or are there actual secret societies or even quilds.

        -Adept