Re: Assasins in the West?

From: Usagi Yabu <goblinredux_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 02:36:47 -0500

From: Mikko Rintasaari
> I've been working on Western Genertela again, and I started wondering
about the presense or absense of assasins.

Well, given a large enough urban concentration, pretty much every earth society had people who would kill for money.

> Also are the assasins individual people that have taken up murder for
money, or are there actual secret societies or even quilds.

The reality check tends towards individuals. The Glorantha check makes me think secret societies... ...even with Loskelm. Obviously the price of failure or discovery would be absolute.
Doug.