Re: props

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:02:01 -0500

Alderac makes wonderful miniatures for their 'Clan War' game (the minis for 'Legend of the Five Rings CCG/RPG). Best stuff I've seen for oriental miniatures in many, MANY years. Website is www.alderac.com. I think that there's some Chainmail oriental minis - Rob Heinsoo sent me a few and they look pretty good.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)